Monday, October 15, 2012

Worry

This is another older journal page.  Sometimes I can get myself into a place of constant worry- all the big "what- ifs"  What if my art isn't good enough?  What if no one likes my art?  What if my partner's cancer comes back?  I am happy to say making this page felt great and I do still have times of worry but not as intense and I am able to move on.  Big lessons in life- learning to let go. I am way better now at doing and making art for me- for the joy of doing it- for discovery.  I do believe that art can change a person's life.

1 comment:

  1. I totally get your message. I think that I have less worries now that I am retired. At least I am trying to have less stress. Relaxation seems to be the key. Great piece Terry. You are so adept at combining the background with the foreground.

    ReplyDelete