Monday, July 21, 2014

Taking ANother Class

This suite of little collages I made this afternoon as an assignment for an online class I am taking from Randel Plowman. http://acollageaday.blogspot.com/ I enjoyed his first class so much I decided to take his second one. It's always fun to get assignments that push me to do something I may not do on my own. The other nice thing is meeting the other people in the class and like his first one- people from all over the world really. These are 5 inch square collages- they were to be color collages- I did the 3 primary and the 3 secondary colors.






7 comments:

  1. I love these, Terry! Love monochrome work. And thanks for your recent mail, received on Saturday. xo to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Connie- they were great fun to do and glad you got the mail!

      Delete
  2. I agree classes bring out work that we might not have done?
    Glad you are "back in the saddle"?
    Beautiful work, as always Terry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jacki- yes taking classes is so good for many reasons. Of course being life long educators we know that right. As to back in the saddle- yes and Thomas really helped with that with his visit.

      Delete
  3. Really great work. Love the limited palette in each and love seeing all the different colors in the different pieces side by side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Seth- I love doing color collages- I have done that with ATCs several times.

      Delete
  4. Wow! You have been prolific while I have been cleaning up my mother's estate. Glad I stopped by today to see your new work. Terrific!

    ReplyDelete