Saturday, December 21, 2019

Solstice!

Once again time just zipped by. While I don't do much of the holiday stuff- the frenetic energy is all around it seems. I am nit much for the holidays really-  for many it is the emotional crescendo of the year. And while the end of the year is a closure of sorts I find it a great time to sit a bit and see where I am now- think about where I want to go with my art. Time to feel the gratitude I have in making the friends and finding like minded people in the art groups I am a part of. I have much to be thankful for. Ron and I have been here in Albuquerque for a year and a half now and so many good things have happened and there have been many challenges.
I am taking a class- a short online one with Fonda Haight Clark. https://www.fondaclarkhaight.com/.  The class is titled Dream on and I am find the exercises to be meaningful and like all of her classes- I think about things from a new perspective- see my life with a new set of lenses.
I wish you all a wonderful new year- may it be filled with love- good health and art!
The images are of some of the spreads I have made- the first though is my Solstice card.




This spread is about naming the things I do not want to carry into the new year.  I love the word anodyne. It means pain killer. That is what some of the things are. So while I am not much for new years resolutions this looking at things has more meaning to me.

One of the exciting things that happened this year is that Zach Collins https://www.zachcollinsart.com/ and Jennifer DeSantis https://www.facebook.com/LadyJennd/ and me...have started a new collage group here in Albuquerque.  Scissors and Glue ABQ.
I designed the little  title piece for our FaceBook group. We are meeting once a month and we have a collage prompt challenge each month.



2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Terry, You know I love your work and I think I can tell your happiness level by your work?
    Happy Solstice to you and Ron, I love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is waiting -

    Plus, getting it set up is as easy as 1, 2, 3!

    Here is how it all works...

    STEP 1. Tell the system which affiliate products you intend to promote
    STEP 2. Add some PUSH button traffic (this LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. See how the system explode your list and sell your affiliate products for you!

    Are you ready to make money automatically?

    You can test-drive the system for yourself risk free...

    ReplyDelete