Thursday, January 21, 2021

What a Year 2020 Was And 2021 Has Started Off With A Bang

 I will say that I was happy to start the new year- the the idiots that invaded the capitol shook me beyond where I had been. Yesterday was wonderful- a very nice. I am hopeful now- the ugliness has faded but it will not go away. Wishing you all a new year full of love and good health.

I have been busy with some mail art projects and have enjoyed that and I am in an online class The Down Deep 2021 with Fonda Clark Haight. She offers this class once a year and I have taken it twice before,  She has a way of getting you to go deep down and finding your truths. I will share a spread from that class- it is in progress. Here is that spread- we were to think of our earliest childhood memory. The piece after that was an exercise using a background we made.



To balance this course which can get heavy- I bought a 2021 Collage Planner from Margarette Miller.  Each week there is a spread on the left hand side is a background she has provided and on the right side are the dates for that week and also there are  the prompts for making that week's collage. I find it a fun challenge. https://www.margaretemiller.com/


 






3 comments:

  1. I love seeing what you are working on, and how you dig up memories and blend.
    Your colors are fantastic. Such a joy to follow you, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As always thank you fro your kind words dear Jacki!

      Delete
  2. Happy to wake up to this post and intrigued by the journal...like I need yet another thing to get into but...maybe?

    ReplyDelete