Monday, September 26, 2022

September went so fast

 Greetings- here it is the last week of September. I am amazed how fast time is going. So glad to be done with the 90+ degree days- there are some hints of fall color here and there.

 In this post I will share some new collages. These 6 are now framed and ready for the October group show at Ricochet Gallery here in Albuquerque. I have also been busy with a few collaborations.


If I Cut You Off Chances Are You Handed Me The Scissors

analog collage on gel plate print.

 

Big Trouble At The Homestead

analog collage on a printed out reverse of the gel plate print background in the above collage.


The Ascension of Icarus
analog collage on gel plate print


Percy Remained Hopeful

analog collage on reverse printed gel plate print 

 


Jacob Rowed Not So Merrily Down The Stream

analog collage on gel plate print

 


 Adrift On The Sea of Change

analog collage on gel plate print

 


Sweet Brian With His Bird Friends

analog collage on digital background

My dear friend Brian Kasstle recently visited us. When he returned home he posted a 

black & white photo of him with his canary. I just had to make a collage of that for him.


 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful, as always. I always love your vibrant colors and thoughtful composition. You are so consistentlygreat!

    ReplyDelete