Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Next set of Februllage collages

 Here is the next set of Februllage 2024 collages.

 

The prompt for Februllage #9 is Wrong-way. I am old enough to remember not having

the navigation tools we have now- back then there were many times we went "The Wrong-Way"!



Prompt #10 for Februllage is Tangle. Background is a gel plate print with collaged figures. I added digital black tangles.
 
 

Toxic is the prompt for February 11th for Februllage. There are so many choices for this prompt-Toxic describes so many things happening in the world. In my personal world- the air is of concern as my husband has copd. So we monitor the air quality everyday. There are many days here in Albuquerque where the air is not healthy. Those days we do not hike or take walks outside.

 

 

Remember is the 12th prompt for Februllage. This is an analog collage.

 

 

Prompt #13 for Februllage is Wolf. This is an analog collage on a printout of a scanned and altered gel plate print.

 

 

This is the second collage I did for the Februllage #14 Dream prompt. The background is a gel plate print I made this weekend while teaching my gel plate class. The other elements I cut out and glued on the print.
Dream Bandit.

 

 


The 14th prompt for Februllage is Dream. This is a digital/analog combination. The cloud background with the house balloon is digital- printed out and I glued the other images on it.

 

 

Februllage Prompt 15 is Play. I had fun with this one. This one is digital.
Barkley & Elliot, the Caffeine Brothers loved being on stage.

 

 

Sculpture is the prompt for Februllage #16

 

 

The #17 prompt for Februllage is cardboard. Many years ago my husband and I had 2 cats. They LOVED cardboard boxes. They would go crazy going in and out of a box and then turn around and gave us the "What are you looking at look"

 

 

I made a second collage for the #17 cardboard prompt. I love this quote:
I feel as though the cardboard box of my own reality has been flattened and blown open. Now I can see the edge of the world.

 

 

Februllage prompt #18 is Fake.
This analog/digital combination collage is my take on the prompt. This is about people not being real or honest. You can usually know when someone is being a fake.

 

 

 

 

 



 


2 comments:

  1. Enjoys them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely wonderful. Oh how I love to see your work. It is like taking a trip to an art museum and spending time with my favorite pieces. :-). Lovely! :-). John

    ReplyDelete