Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Third Post in a month!

 Well- I am trying to be somewhat regular in my posting- but given how short my memory is these days...we shall see.  Thes is one of the card stock house boxes I like to make. The bottom opens up on these. This one is analog- so one of a kind. This is sort of a throw back for me. When I first started to collage as my main form of creating in the late 90s, I used hands in almost every piece ones like that are on this house- those old engravings.  The reason there is a paper clip holding this together is because I wanted to mail this and I can mail it flat if I don't glue the roof parts together. I am calling this one House of Mystery.

 






 




2 comments:

  1. This is so great, someone will have a happy mail day! Do you know the work of Kit Davey? She makes books and houses too. Hope you will continue to post!!

    ReplyDelete