Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Series Continues

Well I am back at it.  Guess I had more to do with this imagery. This one is called Epiphany.  Like the others the background is another Gelli print.  Also it's a combination of digital and hand cut and paste like the others.  Over the last couple of days I have been working on three collages at the same time.  Sometimes I love to work that way as the collages seem to feed off each other.  When I get stuck with one I go to another and then back again.  We have been having a major heatwave here in the upper Midwest- so I am thankful for air conditioning!

4 comments:

  1. Well the heat wave certainly has not hurt your creativity. Wonderful piece, Terry! I love the balance and what a wonderful narrative I could make.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John- yes with the heat there is no guilt staying indoors.

      Delete
  2. Oh yes, this spread brings up so much to ponder! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Brian- lots to ponder. When I was in undergrad i was trying to double major- Art & English. I use to love to write-I couldn't keep up with all the reading and writing and studio work- art won out but I feel I am still making stories.

      Delete