Monday, August 5, 2013

Traveling Journal

This spread was done for my friend Brian. http://apaperbear.wordpress.com/  I found the very horizontal layout to be challenging. The background is citri-solv National Geographic pages.  The altered photograph pieces are from a shot I took at a lighthouse keepers quarters at a museum on the north shore of Lake Superior.  I was thinking how isolated I would feel if I was there by myself and this piece came from those thoughts. If you click on the image you will be able to see it better.

2 comments:

  1. I hope Devon finds what he is looking for! Love the CitraSolv. This is a very successful layout for you, a challenge, yet wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this spread Terry! The horizontal format of the journal is interesting to work in isn't it? Thank you sooo much for doing spreads for my traveling journal. I love the vintage feel of this one. Again thank you so very much Terry for contributing to my traveling journal. It is a growing treasure.

    ReplyDelete