Friday, October 25, 2013

Loose Ends

It feels like ages since I did a post.  I have been gone for a week visiting friends and family in Iowa.  I realized I didn't finish posting the collages from the series I had been working on before I took the collage class.   Clint Realized That Playing Games Can Have Serious Consequences is the title of this one.  Like the others it has a Gelli print background.  I really appreciate all the comments and support many of you have given to me on this blog.
I am finishing up my collage class- our last assignment is a mail art exchange.  We are making collage postcards and sending them through the mail- I have 20 to make- the reward will be getting 20 in the mail from the others.  I do love mail art.  I will post some of the ones I make for this later on.

5 comments:

  1. Another great collage, Terry! Love the Monopoly deed in there. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Connie- hope you are feeling better.

      Delete
  2. I really like this for its clarity, and strong images . The story telling is wonderful as well as the skill you have in creating it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this one and the monopoly reference. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete