Thursday, April 2, 2015

A Wonderful Book Collaboration

This is an accordion book exchange with Jacki Long. http://jackilong.blogspot.com.  I just love how this came together. I have Jacki's book to finish now. Thanks so much Jacki.

This is my start for the inside



This is what Jacki added for the inside



This is the next section she added for the inside



This is the finished inside of the book.


 The is my start on the back side of the book.



Left side of the back of the book with Jacki's add.

Center section of the backside with Jacki's add

Right side of the book outside with Jacki's add



The completed back side





11 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for inviting me to do my first book collaboration with YOU.
    Thrilled and honored, you are so very talented Terry.
    All that while being one of the best people on the planet!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Jacki- working on your book today.

      Delete
  2. Terrific book! You both should be proud! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Connie- I need to get some mail art out to you soon!

      Delete
  3. Just amazing.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful collaboration between two very special and talented people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't know if my comment posted. I'm not seeing it. Just wanted to say... wonderful collaboration! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your comment shows and thank you!

    ReplyDelete