Saturday, April 4, 2015

Now for Jacki's Book

The previous post I showed the accordion book I made and Jacki finished.  This post shows the blank book I gave Jacki.  I will show her starts in it and my finishes.  This was a challenge for me but a very good one.  I wanted this to be special for her and her style is very different from how I usually work.  But as is often the case it just dove in and here is what happened.




This is the front of Jacki's book


This is the inside with her starts

Close up of the left side the the inside

Close up of the right side of the inside.

close up of my finish of Jacki's inside

Full view of the finished inside of Jacki's Book

This is the back side of the book with Jacki's starts

My finish of the back side of the book

 Jacki's left side start of the back side

 Jacki's right side start of the back side of book.


Finished back side of the book.

9 comments:

  1. Looks great, Terry! I really enjoyed seeing the various steps and pieces in this collaboration, as shown over these two posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon! I need to do a catch up email with you soon!

      Delete
  2. Oh, la, la! Love what you two have been doing. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, la, la! Love what you two have been doing. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John. I am really loving this book format for collaborations.

      Delete
  4. It arrived today Terry, and I love it! Even more stunning in hand!
    I saved every scrap of the envelope and mounted it into my current journal,
    next to the last label you sent. I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad Jacki! It was a joy to do this with you- love you.

      Delete