Saturday, April 6, 2019

Spring in New Mexico

Well it was a long time once again since I posted-  life happens- we both got the flu and that was intense. Some other medical stuff but it is all ok.
I have been working along on things I am in a few collaborations and I am in 2 mail art groups- so i have been doing stuff for that.
This is our first spring in New Mexico and I have to say it is wonderful. I think it was 3 weeks ago we went to the botanical gardens here and the cherry trees were blooming and daffodils and tulips and other spring bulbs- this is thrilling as in Minnesota that a some weeks off yet.
I taught 2 book forms at Libros today- that is one of the book arts groups I am in- had a delightful time - such wonderful people.  Feeling very much full of gratitude- we have met so many wonderful people here.

This is a journal spread- has a monoprint background. 



This is a spread I did in an old passport.  There are several of these going around the world.  These of late have been narrative in nature- making stories up about the person whose passport it was.




next are 2 sets of three collaborations- the group is called Neo-Exquisite Corpse. This is our version of The Exquisite Corpse- you can google the meaning of that- ours works like this- three people each make 3 starts- on one they make a a start on the top  on one they make a start in the middle and on one they do a start on the bottom. Then is is mailed to the other two to finish.  I love the challenge of this.  You never know what the imagery will be until you get the set.  Here is the first set of three.


This set was done by me and Geronimo Finn in Austria and Carol White in Cork Ireland.


This is a second set with the same people.






6 comments:

  1. Really cool Terry, you are art in motion, always creating. So impressive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet jacki. See you in 3 weeks!!!

      Delete
  2. These are really neat, Terry! I'm so glad that you are feeling so at home in New Mexico and connecting with your community there (and everywhere!). Sorry you had the flu and other medical issues, but it sounds like that is all behind you now. I'm late to getting round to seeing this and commenting, so I'll send my good wishes to you and Ron for many sunny and healthy and art-filled days to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sharon- so nice to see your name- I see your posts sometimes on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do this hack to drop 2lb of fat in 8 hours

    More than 160 thousand men and women are hacking their diet with a easy and secret "liquid hack" to drop 1-2 lbs each night while they sleep.

    It's scientific and works with anybody.

    This is how you can do it yourself:

    1) Take a drinking glass and fill it with water half the way

    2) And then follow this crazy HACK

    and become 1-2 lbs thinner in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at the way my friend Wesley Virgin's biography starts in this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL VIDEO.

    As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he discovered hidden, "mind control" secrets that the government and others used to get anything they want.

    These are the same SECRETS many celebrities (especially those who "became famous out of nothing") and top business people used to become rich and successful.

    You probably know how you only use 10% of your brain.

    Mostly, that's because most of your BRAINPOWER is UNTAPPED.

    Perhaps this thought has even occurred INSIDE OF YOUR own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head about seven years ago, while riding a non-registered, beat-up garbage bucket of a car without a driver's license and in his pocket.

    "I'm very frustrated with going through life paycheck to paycheck! Why can't I turn myself successful?"

    You took part in those types of questions, isn't it right?

    Your own success story is waiting to be written. You just need to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    Watch Wesley Virgin's Video Now!

    ReplyDelete