Friday, June 5, 2020

ICAD 2020

I am participating in the ICAD challenge again this year. last year was my first time- you do something on an index card a day from June 1st to July 31st. When done you have 61 cards. I choose the 4 x 6 size. Tammy Garcia started this 10 years ago-https://daisyyellowart.com/icad-base
I sometimes make them daily and other times if I am fired up I may make 8 in a day- I post one a day on the ICAD group- this is a huge group- last year there were 10,000 posts- mind blowing and I can't look at everything but I like the idea of doing something on a regular basis. I met some terrific artists from the group last year. So here are my cards so far- we were to do a title card first and then a name card.


ICAD title card for 2020

We were then to do a name card as an intro to the group.

Not In Kansas Anymore

Art Every Day

Ethan's Dream

Learn To See With Your Heart

Keep Your Eye Open







1 comment: