Friday, October 2, 2020

October Already

I see I have missed posting in September.  Have been really busy- I completed my work for a November show I have coming up- Finished the matting and framing even- So that feels good.

I have been making new zines and mail art of late and I have done a few collaborations with other artists.  I miss my art groups that met monthly before the pandemic. I organized an Artist Trading Card exchange for the Scissors & Glue ABQ group- that has been fun and a way to keep the group connected. I am taking a few online art classes. I will share some things- First  here are my artist trading cards- then I will share some things I have made for an online class from Fonda Clark Haight in another post soon.

I hope this finds you healthy. Enjoy the change of season.  I find getting out in nature really helps during this crazy and troubled time we are all experiencing.


Artist Trading cards set 1

Artist trading cards set 2


Artist trading cards set 3


Artist Trading cards set 4


Artist Trading cards set 5


Artist trading cards set 6


Artist trading cards set 7

8 comments:

  1. Love the ATCs. You have been sooooooo busy! Just wonderful work. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, Terry! I love them all, you are so super-talented.
    Happy October, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jacki- And happy October to you!

      Delete
  3. What fun these are! I feel that they are straightforward in their imagery yet mysterious in their meaning. I love how you can encapsulate both through your art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, there, I was part of a ATC circle that folded about 10 years ago, and now I'm thinking about starting up again. Is the scissors & glue group open, or do you know of a ATC trading group that's active now? Thanks! Vance

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At : gaincreditloan1@gmail.com
    Whatsapps +1-(551) 356-3808 (call/WhatsApp)

    ReplyDelete