Monday, December 11, 2017

Finally I am doing a post

It has been a long time-  what can I say- life happens. I wanted to share some good news- Our Watermark Art Center,https://watermarkartcenter.org/galleries/ here in Bemidji had it's grand opening December 2nd.  The center had been under construction for a year.  I was honored to be asked to have a show in one of the 4 galleries in the new center. The center is 10,000 square feet- there are 4 galleries and a beautiful space for art workshops- a retail shop and The Region 2 Arts Council has their offices  there.  Here are a few pictures. I will be posting some new journal work soon.

Here I am with The Watermark Art Center's director, Lori Forshee-Donnay
during the opening.
 
View of the reception desk from the Lake View Gallery.
That is my wonderful supportive husband reading my
artist statement.

A shot of part of my show

Another shot of my show- I have 25 pieces in the show


 

14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful venue Terry and perfect for your stunning works.
    Congratulations dear one, wishing you everything good. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear one- hoping your birthday was a good one

      Delete
  3. What a grand asset to Bemedji and what a great venue to showcase your FANTASTIC artwork, Terry! Everything looks just wonderful, including you, Ron, and Lori! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. What exciting and wonderful news! Looks like a beautiful space for displaying art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Terry! What an awesome show, your work looks amazing! I am so very happy for you! XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. So great that you are exhibited. The space shows off your work splendidly. :-)

    ReplyDelete