Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Art Journaling Always Grounds Me


Well it was a wonderful feeling working in my journal again. Like usual not sure how this color scheme appeared again. We are now heading into the challenging part of winter- for us up here it is only half over- Have been missing my art buddies- I started a spread and found the state maps where they live- I had tore those out for something else and never used them- well they ended up in here. I am calling this spread Missing Them.


6 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Terry!
    You have such a gift at showing emotion,
    and beautiful composition all at the same time.
    I never tire of your work! Just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you so much Jacki- means so much to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Over the top wonderful, Terry! We have to have Facetime to talk about this one. Super!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great spread - love the colors and design, and the overall theme....

    ReplyDelete