Sunday, March 1, 2020

The 4th irregular page book

I have completed four of these books now and that will be it for some time I think. I really got into these and am glad I pushed past my resistance of working on irregular edged pages. Like usual I have several other things in the works.  I am doing some prep for my gel plate printing class I am teaching March 21st.  Scroll down and you will see my class listed. https://www.remarqueprintshop.com/
Can you believe it is March!

Front Cover


First Spread- 


Second Spread


Third Spread


Fourth Spread


Center Spread


Sixth Spread


Seventh Spread


Eighth Spread


Ninth Spread


Back Cover









3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, as always, Terry.
    I envy the lucky, lucky people who will learn from you March 21st, sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent and nice to be able to share with others = Cheers!

    ReplyDelete