Friday, April 23, 2021

The wind continues-and so does artmaking.

 Amazing how the wind just keeps on- my Midwest and Eastern friends dealt with snow this past week. We have dear friends visiting from Minneapolis.  What a joy to have actual time with friends without masks- we are all vaccinated and past the 2 week mark so it is nice. Of course we still wear the masks in public.

I have mentioned the collage planner that the artist Margarete Miller created- it is set up for doing one collage in it a week with prompts.  I have really enjoyed the challenge of this. This time I included the prompt list for each one on the same space. The number is the week- so this first one I am showing is 14- meaning the 14th week of the year. If I keep with this I will have 52 collages in this planner at the end of the year.




This last one is digital- sometimes I get an idea and digital is the best way to make it happen.  I will say the generally I prefer to do analog collage- as in real cut and paste.

4 comments:

  1. Really wonderful. Terry. I love your symbolism nd deft way with colors. I love forward to whatever you do and treasure all the goodies you have given to me. Thanks especially for the get qwell wishes and beautiful art work. You are a dear, dear friend. Hi Ron!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh <3 Thanks for posting this! Didn't know about her collage planner ... off to find out more. PS - always love your collages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so much fun! I love the prompts. Thanks for including them with your work which is so fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is fun to see the prompts alongside how you interpreted them. Great collages!

    ReplyDelete