Saturday, August 21, 2021

Later August Already!

 I have been meaning to post for some time.  I have to say I end up posting on Instagram more these days.  It is faster.  I know some of you do not see instagram. 

I have worked on several things over the last week weeks- collage work- journal work and I got into making more of the small house boxes.

I finished up a journal I made and started in June of 2020. I have several journals going  but it is always nice to finish one. Here are a few of the final spreads from that journal.


This is the final fold out from that journal.  It is 21 inches long and 7 inches tall.



The Rhetoric of No


Knowing



This spread includes parts of a letter written by a man to another man in 1930

Family Tangle

 


 
Did You Hear?


Final Spread


2 comments:

  1. These are all really terrific, Terry. You are a story teller in such a lovely way.
    I especially love the cursive on blue as a background, really special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surprised to see that I had not commented yet. Of course I love the series. There is so much to look at. Just terrific!

    ReplyDelete