Thursday, August 18, 2022

July slipped away...can't believe how fast time time goes!

 Here it is past mid-August already.  I have been very busy in the studio. I have worked on some artist books and new collages and I have completed some collaborations. Here are five collages.

This first collage has a monotype background. The yearbook photos I colored in the computer and printed them out on tissue paper.


Nathan Had No Intention of Going to the Reunion



Emergence

This is a mixed media collage using both analog and digital elements.


Ned Dreamed of Having Wings Like the Summer Butterflies

This mixed media collage is both digital and analog.

The Current Between Us
digital collage

One Man Watching
digital collage


4 comments:

  1. As always you are a visionary and pioneer ❤️ These are fantastical love your use of colors and negative space 🥰 Ned and the butterfly wings really resonates with me I really love it 👩‍🎨 it evokes freedom and fantasy which I adore

    ReplyDelete