Monday, August 14, 2023

Mid August- the heat is still on!

 The heatwave- while a bit better is still with us. Hoping this is not the new normal. Still in a drought and there are some fires burning in the forests in the state. Looking forward to cooler temps and fall.

I have been very busy in the studio. I  have some videos of some 3D cottages I have made but need to figure out how to get them from my phone to my blog. I will work on that.

This past weekend I taught 2 gel plate printing classes at Remarque Print Workshop. What a terrific group of students- so much fun teaching and creating with them.

I am getting ready to go to an art retreat with friends- there will be 5 of us and we five have not all been together in maybe 8 years!

Here is a new batch of Artist Trading Cards I made last week. These are analog- actual cut and paste. If you aren't familiar with these google ATCs and you will see. The only requirement is that these be 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches (the size of a baseball card) If you google it you can see how these started. I facilitate a monthly collage group meet up. We have an ongoing trade session with these cards.


 


 


 




1 comment:

  1. Absolutely without a doubt fabulous! John

    ReplyDelete