Monday, March 25, 2024

Finally a blog post

 True to my habit-I have neglected this blog for so long. Not sure why that is but I have a lot to share- I participated in Februllage 2024.  This was my third Februllage- it is a collage for each day in February there is a prompt for each day.I posted these on instagram as the month went but here they are- I will post several. I will include the prompt and title if there is one.


February 1 prompt: Bubble

Clyde Was In Troubled Waters.

February 2: Prompt: Postcard
 
 

February 3rd Prompt: Escape
Ian Found A Way Out 


February 4th  Prompt: Warmth
Elias Could Still Feel The Warmth Of His Home 


February 5th  Prompt: Encounter
The Encounter of Barry & Peter
February 6th Prompt: Treasure

February 6th Prompt: Treasure

I treasure these dear friends. We met online around 12 years ago through art. We have become brothers. We exchange art ,we love and support one another. We all get together every year or two for a week of making art together. We plan to do that this fall. I treasure these men- my brothers my family. I love you John, Brian and Thomas!

February 7th Prompt: Popcorn

I am not sure why this creepy circus scene happened for this prompt

but it was fun.


February 8th Prompt: Ladder

This one has a gel plate background.




 


11 comments:

  1. Exquisite, Terry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Terry! I didn't catch any of these specific ones on Instagram, so it's fun to see them together here! —Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. So impressive. I love the prompts and what you created based on them. Such a success all around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always put a smile in my heart with your creations. And these are no exception! Bravo❤️

    ReplyDelete