Monday, April 28, 2014

More Collaborations

I have been doing a lot of collaborations with other artists.  This set was done with Scott Hatt.  Scott is a terrific artist from South Bend, Indiana.  These were halves.  We each did a set using just have the 5" x 7" and then mailed them and we finished each others.

On the one below I did the top half and Scott did the bottom.



On this one I did the top and Scott did the bottom half.


I did the bottom half here and Scott did the upper half.

I did the bottom half and Scott finished the top half.

I did the left half and Scott the right.

Scott did the bottom half and I finished the top.

I did the bottom half here and Scott did the top.






8 comments:

  1. Terrific! I think it's amazing how both of your work blend. Amazing talents! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. How nice to see your comment- I miss you on Facebook. Thanks Connie.

      Delete
  3. Absolutely terrific! So exciting to see what you have done with others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John- I find this to be so fun- the challenge of working with a started piece is very addictive.

      Delete