Sunday, August 12, 2018

Back in the Groove

We are feeling pretty settled in and have been able to explore some. The Albuquerque Museum is wonderful.  Ron helped me put together some cabinets for my studio- well he did most of it and I was his lovely assistant.  The studio space feels good and I started in with some new collages.

This collage is titled Vigil.  What makes this special to me is that the background is a photograph I took and altered 18 years ago in Santa Fe.  Little did I know then that I would be living just an hour south of there.

This one is titled Grooming His Thoughts. The background is one is I put together digitally over 10 years ago- yes I moved this stuff here from Minnesota! The head is from a photograph I took in an antique store many years ago-  so I cut that out to use.

This one is titled Blue. The background for this one is one I had printed over 10 years ago as well.

This is titled, Fading.  And yes the background is also from that 10 year old stash I found.




6 comments:

  1. Wonderful Terry, I think I feel your happiness and contentment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are back in the saddle creating again. Missed your work but know why and understand. These are just absolutely fabulous! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're looking to lose kilograms then you need to start following this totally brand new personalized keto meal plan.

    To produce this keto diet service, certified nutritionists, fitness trainers, and professional chefs joined together to develop keto meal plans that are effective, painless, price-efficient, and fun.

    Since their grand opening in January 2019, 100's of clients have already remodeled their figure and health with the benefits a professional keto meal plan can give.

    Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-proven ones provided by the keto meal plan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Water Hack Burns 2lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

    At least 160,000 men and women are losing weight with a simple and SECRET "water hack" to drop 1-2 lbs each night in their sleep.

    It's effective and works all the time.

    This is how you can do it yourself:

    1) Go grab a drinking glass and fill it with water half glass

    2) Proceed to follow this weight loss hack

    and you'll become 1-2 lbs skinnier as soon as tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete