Thursday, January 23, 2020

A different book for me

Greetings- my first post for 2020.  I retaking an online class with Fonda Haight Clark titled The Down Deep. https://www.fondaclarkhaight.com/ I am getting a lot out of it again- she is generous with her content and includes several bonus videos.  One was a junk journal of sorts- using painted papers that you didn't like and tearing them up and making a book- that is what I did here.
Most of my book structures that I make are pretty straight forward- even pages with covers.  This was way out of the box for me and I loved it.  Once I tore away making the pages- I made them into this one signature book or journal. Then I just started in- I had a big pile of collage fodder next to me on my table and I just picked things that called to me. There are few words in it- on one spread are the words from a song by Jim White titled Jailbird. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2piahmVEUY and the other is a fortune from a fortune cookie I got a while back.
The photos start with the cover and then go to all the spreads to the back cover. I may at some point put something on the cover.






















































Now if the cleaning fairy would get over here
and clean up my studio table...

5 comments:

  1. Wow Terry, this is great! I love torn edges and brush strokes and how you magical way you combine everything with heartfelt emotions. Love, love, love and hugs to you and Ron!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jacki and hugs from Ron and me. Right now Ron has a bad cold :-(

      Delete
  2. Unbelievably captivating and so full of emotion. Love this so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is how my buddy Wesley Virgin's report starts with this SHOCKING and controversial VIDEO.

    You see, Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "mind control" tactics that the CIA and others used to get anything they want.

    These are the exact same tactics lots of celebrities (notably those who "come out of nothing") and top business people used to become wealthy and successful.

    You've heard that you use less than 10% of your brain.

    That's because most of your BRAINPOWER is UNTAPPED.

    Maybe this thought has even occurred INSIDE OF YOUR very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head about seven years back, while riding an unregistered, beat-up garbage bucket of a car without a license and $3.20 in his bank account.

    "I'm so frustrated with going through life payroll to payroll! When will I finally succeed?"

    You've been a part of those those conversations, right?

    Your very own success story is going to start. All you need is to believe in YOURSELF.

    CLICK HERE TO LEARN WESLEY'S SECRETS

    ReplyDelete