Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Pink is a Color I Seldom Use

This is another zine- The day I painted papers to use in projects- one ended up to be pink and it surprised me- I liked it. So I used  it to make a zine. Unlike some of the other zines I have made of late- this one is not gel printed. I used the text once again from a 1950s art education textbook. I also used some rubber stamps designed by the artist Seth Apter. https://www.sethapter.com/


Front cover

First spread

Second Spread

Third Spread
 
Fourth Spread

Back Cover

 







2 comments:

  1. Wonderful, Terry! I am not a pink person either, but i also used it recently and found it soothing? Take good care dear one, love to Ron too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This zine is incredible, Terry! I am always so impressed with the way you compose your pieces and your wonderful use of color. Stellar work! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete