Sunday, February 27, 2022

Second group of collages for Februllage 2022

 Here is the next set of the collages I made for Februllage.  This ended up to be a fun challenge.


This is a second collage for the telephone prompt. This is another digital one.



The 8th prompt is clouds. I did 2 for this prompt as well.  This one is digital

and is titled Icarus Had His Doubts.


This is the second cloud one. This is digital.

 


 The 9th prompt is surprise. Looks like Randel is very surprised.

This one is digital as well.



Prompt number 10 is disturbing. I think this digital collages captures that prompt.


I did 2 collages for the disturbing prompt. I love old doll images and I altered 

the doll photo in this one for the background.  I think some old doll photos are creepy cool.  More prompt 

collages in the next post I do.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Terry! I had to re-enter my comment as below, as it wouldn't let me comment on my google account as usual? I had the same problem with Jane Davies blog. Anyway, I am so thankful that your share your beautiful work with us. Besides being great, it is so thoughtful, creative and fun. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jacki- I don't know what I can do on my end about that. Sending you love and a big hug.

      Delete
  2. wonderful images with the februllage series this year! good to see the variety and the combo digital and analogue working together..interestingly, I used the color wheel for the base of my februllage wheel word.

    ReplyDelete