Monday, February 28, 2022

More Februllage Collage Work

 I am going to do some more posts to get all of the Februllage collage work on here- it will take a couple more. I have friends that blog post everyday but I have never been able to do that.I made a mistake and posted the umbrella prompt (number 19) as a cloud one well it works for both I guess.



prompt number 11 is Float. This one is all digital.

Derrick Shouted "I Saw Him First!"

 


 Newspaper is the 12th prompt. This was a fun one using pieces from the local free weekly newspaper called The Paper.


Time is the the prompt for number 13.

This one is digital.



The prompt for number 14 is stolen. Another digital collage- it was valentines Day

so this one was for that as well.



Number 15 is wheel. I saw this old color wheel and used

it for the background and added the man on the bike.


Calm is the 16th prompt. The Buddha picture is an altered

photo I took at my friend Pamela's house. I altered it and set it

in this digital collage.



This one is the digital collage I did for prompt 17 Upside down.


A Man Wearing A Kilt Should Not Do Handstands In Public.

 


 This collage is for prompt 18 Forest. It is a combination of digital and analog.


Forest of Memories

 


 I did a second one for the forest prompt. The background

is a gel plate print that I added the couple and house by gluing them on the background.

I added the trees digitally at the end.


I already posted prompt 19, Umbrella- it is with the cloud one.

Next post will be the last of the Februllage collages.

1 comment:

  1. I am pleased that I can finally post comments again even if it is anonymous. Just terrific work, Terry. :-). John

    ReplyDelete