Saturday, July 27, 2024

Last Saturday of July

Hello again- I thought I would share a house I made for my friend Jack Ravi in Scotland. Jack is a terrific artist and we have collaborated before. He has online classes. He and his friend Jane Chip did a book titled: Artful Memories: How to create unique art with old photographs. Like Jack I have a love for old photographs and use them a lot in my art like he does. 
https://www.jackravi.com/

Next week I take my work in for a group show I am a part of at Remarque Print Workshop. Below here is the post card for that show- so my Albuquerque friends I hope you will come see the show-

 


Here is the house I made for Jack- Like the other house in my previous post, I held it together with a paper clip to photograph it and then took the clip off to mail it to him flat.












No comments:

Post a Comment