Sunday, November 16, 2014

Back in Skool

I have been taking a drawing class titled Sketchbook Skool.  Back in the day I use to draw a fair amount but for the past 20 years not so much.  This online class was terrific and one of the things I really liked is that each week we had a different teacher.  Each week there were several videos by that week's teacher- these included then talking about their drawing and showing their drawings in sketchbooks and usually a video of them working on a drawing.
Here are some of my drawings from the class.









9 comments:

  1. Loving these drawings Terry. Really incredible how you have captured the character and nuance in all these objects/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Seth- I really is a nice feeling to be drawing again.

      Delete
  2. Isn't it nice to know that you can create. So many people think you can not learn to draw. Well, you can and you are....well you are taking it up once again. Total success my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great class. It's good to always keep on learning, isn't it? I love your teacher's mug drawing. I love faces and a face on a coffee cup is that much better.

    Hello from Wichita, Kansas! Found you via Seth Apter's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Terry,
    Just wanted to tell you I love your drawings, esp the last one, such beautiful and clear detail. Your drawing style is so pleasing to look at. I love to draw, but don't do it enough. You have inspired me to do more drawing!....x

    ReplyDelete