Thursday, April 9, 2020

Empty Chairs

I did this series of  eight inch square collages. It is The Empty Chair Series.  I use chairs a lot- I am drawn to them- I have always been it seems.  They are rich in meaning for me. There are a few different meanings here some personal and also it seems the virus is always present in my work of late- how can it not be- it has changed all of our lives. So sad there are now many empty chairs because of this plague. Be safe my friends- and please stay home.

Empty Chair #1
 
Empty Chair #2
 
Empty Chair #3
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful Terry, and exquisite is the name that always comes to mind.
    So glad you and Ron are taking good care, staying in and creating beauty as always.
    I miss you! And sorry that this virus put off your class, but it will happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jacki- always means a lot coming from you. Love from Ron and me!!!

      Delete