Friday, April 10, 2020

The Fragility of Being Human

Greetings-I wanted to post this spread I did yesterday. I am in a collage group that puts out regular challenges for the members. The latest challenge is the title of this post. I did this spread in a journal I made that has some fold outs- when opened this fold out is 22 inches long the spread is 7 inches tall. While making this spread did feel cathartic I have to say it did not lessen the fear factor. I hope you are all doing the social distancing- staying home. I have stopped going to the virus news feeds several times a day- Once a day is enough. Take care- stay safe.

2 comments:

  1. I agree, Terry, once a day is more than enough. I usually don't last through once.Your composition is so beautiful snf sensitive. Thank you dear Terry.

    ReplyDelete