Sunday, March 19, 2023

Five more 4" x 6" collages

 Here are five more collages in this series. I enjoyed working in this size. I also like to do artist trading cards and those are only 2 1/2" x 3 1/2 inches. Anyway I had fun and it was good to use the actual gel plate prints for the backgrounds. Thanks for taking a look.



Hayden had a visitor



Lars wanted to fly far far away.


Richard knew it was time to leave.



Marcus couldn't stop thinking of Ben.


Robert was confused by Jack's words.



4 comments:

  1. Wonderful thank you for introducing me to your interesting friends💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific, Terry! You are a master of color and composition!n

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so much emotion in these, especially Richard. It looks as though it was a pained decision to leave.

    ReplyDelete