Wednesday, March 8, 2023

The last group of Februllage collages.

 Well here are the rest of the Februllage collages. Thank you for your kind comments. I really did enjoy that challenge. Starting to feel spring like here in New Mexico- good thing cause our furnace stopped working so we are dealing with that-  Here they are:



Prompt #22 is wings.
Last year I made a series of articulated paper dolls- I recreated them digitally for this prompt.


This is the second wing collage.



This is the third wing collage.



Prompt #23 is Journey. This is digital. Here is the quote that goes with this.

Everyone comes with baggage.

Find someone who loves you enough

to help you unpack.

I am so fortunate to have my dear husband. 





Prompt #24 is Me.

I digitally created this self portrait.



Prompt #25 is geometric.

The figures here are of me- at 4 years old.

 


 Prompt #26 is Listen.

This is a digital analog combination. I found the vintage ear illustrations and printed them on top of 

the colored background. I found the image of the man and altered him and cut it out and glued it to the 

background.


Prompt # 27 is sunflower.

This also is a combination digital and analog collage.

I loved the movie Everything is Illuminated and loved Elijah Wood in it. The movie came out

in 2005 and the visuals are terrific- there is a scene of a house in this field of sunflowers

that is burned into my memory.




Prompt #28 is Future.

This is all analog. The background is citrisolv paper.

The figure has a Magritte feel about it.  My friend Matt French loved

Magritte. So this is for him and a nice way to end the challenge.











9 comments:

  1. These are all terrific, Terry! I can see you enjoyed the process. The combinations of digital and analog are great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and yes this was a good experience.

      Delete
  2. So wonderful. I love how much color you use. Beautiful pieces, Terry. :-). John

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such interesting and engaging work! I admire your efforts and commitment with this project. Marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Everyone comes with baggage. Find someone who loves you enough to help you unpack."
    This really touched me today. Your collage is always so deeply revealing and inspiring at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete