Monday, March 6, 2023

The next seven Februllage Prompt collages

Here are the next group of Februllage Prompt collages.  Thank you for your comments on the other posts. In this group there are more analog collages.


Prompt # 15 is boat. this one  is a combination of digital and analog.

I like the letters in the water. I cut slits in the water to put them in.

Adrift on the Sea of Love.





Prompt #16 is Frankenstein. I decided to make 2 articulated dolls for this one.

I put the dolls on altered photos of mine to photograph them. This was fun.




Prompt #17 is Weep. I did two for this one as well.

This one is analog but I added the quote digitally.




This is the second collage for the weep Prompt.







Prompt # 18 is house. As many of you know I love houses so this prompt was fun for me.

I had started this house as a surprise collaboration for Matt French but he died before I sent it to him.

Matt loved making houses too so I finished this one for the prompt.

 

 


Prompt # 19 is tied.

Another word might be bond- a relationship between people or groups based on shared feelings, interests, or experiences.
"there was a bond of understanding between them" Not all bonds are healthy The background is a gel plate print on black paper. This is analog.

 

 


 This is another collage for prompt #19 tied.

The background is another gel plate print with the collage element

glued to it- so this is analog.






 Prompt #20 is strong. Both of these are digital- I had fun making these.

The bottom one reminds of of a stage set.






Prompt #21 is dinosaurs. I also made two collages for

this prompt. As you can see in the photo- I printed images out cut them out

and made the collages.  Thank you for taking the time to look at these.

There is one group of seven to go.





6 comments:

  1. Yikes, I love these. Did you do one each day or several because you were on a roll. Just wonderful! John

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so amazing and proficient! You know I love you work, a;; of it! jacki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Todat was the first day I have been able to comment. Yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are also terrific, Terry! I get such a kick out of the Frankenstein dolls especially. It looks like he’s doing a little song and dance routine! And the house—yes, I remember those. In fact I still have one that I bought at the Mn Center for Book Arts a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so delighted by your work! I love your style, and the houses…!!! I want to make houses!! They are so great!

    ReplyDelete