Saturday, March 18, 2023

New project

 Thank you for the comments on my Februllage collages-  I know some of you have not been able to leave a comment on the blog here but you have on the facebook post about the blog. I have looked and can't figure out why some people can and others can't comment.

I am doing a book collaboration with one of the small art groups I am in. There are 5 people doing this- we are to make 4 small collages for each person. Mine are near 4" x 6". So I made my 20. These are all done on actual gel plate prints not scans of them. All the collages are hand cut and glued.( analog) I had fun doing these. I am ahead of the game as these are not due until early May. Hope you enjoy. Here are the first 5 collages.  Instagram doesn't like rectangles all that much do I put the collages on colored backgrounds- I like the way they look with those so that is how I am posting these.


Phillip & George



Bart loved his birds.


The gift of a happy home.


Nate was known as the love Bandit.


Blake looked out for his neighborhood.










4 comments:

  1. Totally fun to spend time with your art. Very playful. :-). John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Playful is a good way to characterize your artwork. I’m loving those gelli plate backgrounds, and the extra background you’ve added to fill out the square. It adds something to them as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the depth that the geli backgrounds give each piece. Happy home is my favorite, although they all make me smile.

    ReplyDelete