Friday, March 3, 2023

The next seven Februllage collages.

 Here are the next seven Februllage collages- I will put the title and prompt  and number below each one. I received a comment here in the last post that was from someone anonymous. The comment was hurtful- telling me I should grieving my brother that I have not spoken to in 7 years. Of course I deleted that and will continue to delete their posts. Of course they choose to hide their identity and remain anonymous. This person has no idea what was said by my family members. - it was bad enough that I severed ties with them.

The Februllage challenge was very good for me- things like this challenge keep me learning and creating. There are different things like this out there- some of my friends are doing the 100 day challenge- doing a project of their choosing for 100 days straight. I am busy with several collaborations with artists and I facilitate a collage group here in Albuquerque.  I am also a member of Libros- the large book arts group here in Albuquerque as well.

 
Prompt 8 was chocolate.
This collage is digital.
Arthur realized that Evelyn's chocolate addiction
needed to be dealt with.


 

Prompt 9 was Money.
This collage is also digital.
Edward could not be bought.
 
 
Prompt 10 was Ghost.
More digital fun.
Ned was having second thoughts about staying at this old hotel.
 
 

Prompt 11 was shoes
Another digital one
Three Gents with shoe envy.
 
 

Prompt 12 was Photograph.
Another digital ( I did do some analog ones later on)
No title on this one.
 
 
Prompt 13 was Celestial
Digital collage
They just realized they had left Jordon behind.
 
 
Prompt 14 was Life.
Digital collage on top of a gel plate print.
Where the seeds of memory were planted.
 
 
 

 

 

 



 

 
 


9 comments:

  1. Love these, Terry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your work Terry. I always want to get out my journal and write a story (or two) for each artwork you create-after spending oddles of time just looking at what you have created.

      Delete
  2. Terry, your pieces are so inspirational. I have been so busy with other things that I did not do Februllage but who says I have to do it in February. Seeing your work gives me a whole different look on the idea of doing a collage each day. You rocked these prompts. :-). John

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a marvelous imagination you have,Terry! These are truly wonderful! Of this second set, my favorite is “Celestial”. Poor Jordan, left to fend for himself on the lunar surface, while his friends party on the way back to earth in their rocket/blimp! Don’t allow the negative comments of others to affect you personally. They’re remarks say enormous amounts about the kind of person they are, and nothing about you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your titles…

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, wonderful work, as always.

    ReplyDelete