Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Next set of 5 collages

 Here are five more small collages from that series. As I mentioned earlier- I do like working small sometimes.  I am also including  a picture of nine ATCs (Artist Trading Cards) I made these last month- I wasn't able to go to the collage group meet up last month so I will take these for the march meet up for trading. ATCs are 2 1/2" x 3 1/2". They were fun to do- I used some rubber stamps in a couple of these- I had not used those in years.




I will sometimes use an image more than one- often changing up the size.

Here you  see the guy in the tan coat again.

Title: The Bowen brothers knew people stared.



Clark was troubled by Eric's letter.


Leo loved his pet bird.


Caleb was always hopeful.


Francis dreamed of being a dancer.



Here are nine Artist Trading cards
I made last month.




6 comments:

  1. Wonderful! The way social media mostly shows ads these days I'm glad the blogging format is still a thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marianne. I agree- I just have to try to be more regular about it- I seldom am on FB much anymore- I am sad that instagram is bad with ads now too.

      Delete
  2. Wow,,Terry you are so amazing, and I love every one. If I had to pick a favorite, I guess it would be Francis, but it is so hard to pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just plain fabulous. Of course the art is amazing and also I love your captions to go with each art piece. :-). John

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pieces are great! I really enjoy your works!!

    ReplyDelete